Having a healthy dinner doesn’t mean eating tasteless food. When you enjoy delicious but still healthy meals, your weight loss goes without stress and can really become part of your lifestyle. As opposed to dieting, eating healthy means controlling calories by clean eating.
I won’t go too deep into the concept of clean eating, but you should understand just that basics of it:
- Increasing healthy proteins and fats, whole foods, including vegetables, fruits, whole grains.
- Cutting off additives, processed food, pesticides, refined grains, too much sugar and salt.
These healthy dinner recipes for weight loss I picked manually for my family from authoritative food bloggers, and I hope you will enjoy them as much as we do! By the way, clean eating and cooking a healthy dinner doesn’t mean spending hours in the kitchen. I don’t have that much time, and I know in our crazy busy world, no one has. I made sure that all the healthy recipes on my list can be cooked in under 30-40 min.
Make sure to PIN and save your favorites to your Healthy Recipes or Weight Loss boards on Pinterest or share on other social media if you are not a Pinterest junkie like I am.
I rated the recipes according to my personal preferences, so this top of recipes is entirely subjective ?
8. Chilli Lime Steak Fajitas
7. Chicken Burrito Bowls (Meal Prep)
6. Slow Cooker Chicken Chili
Alright, I promised all the recipes are under 30 min. But I couldn’t avoid at least one slow cooker option. It’s such a time-saver if you are away all day and get back home from work, and your dinner is waiting for you, ready and warm. You will spend just a few minutes to put all ingredients together and then leave it cooking on high 3-4 hours or low 6-8 hours.
Recipe details at Spendwithpennies
5. Clean Eating Chicken Salad Sizzling Cilantro Lime Fajita Style
Recipe details at Cleaneatingrecipes
4. One Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
Check healthy dinner recipe at number-2-pencil.com
3. Ground Beef Zucchini Sweet Potato Skillet
Check recipe details at Primaverakitchen
2. Quick Healthy And Super Simple Tuna Fish Salad
Check the detailed Ketogenic recipe at TheHealthyFoodie.
1. One Pan Balsamic Chicken and Veggies
If you enjoyed this collection and would like to keep it close to you at any time, just save THIS PIN to your Pinterest Weight loss or Healthy recipes board.