Are you looking for the best Christmas breakfast recipes? Here is a great collection of Christmas morning breakfast recipes, including overnight casserole, make-ahead recipes and vegan Christmas breakfast ideas.
15. Gluten-Free Breakfast Casserole with Homemade Sausage
In just a few simple, real food layers, this gluten-free breakfast casserole provides a hearty, one-pan meal for a crowd, or stocks your fridge with healthy breakfast for the week. Plus, you can prep it ahead and it’s freezer-friendly!
14. Gluten-free Overnight Holiday Breakfast Casserole
Prepare this easy gluten-free breakfast casserole the night before and place it in the refrigerator. Pull out in the morning, bake, and enjoy a yummy breakfast/brunch with your family.
13. Vegan Gingerbread Pancakes (Gluten-Free)
Easy and fluffy Vegan Gingerbread Pancakes that are perfectly spiced and make a festive addition to your holiday table (they’re also great to enjoy-round!). They can also be made vegan AND gluten-free, full details below!
12. Vegan Gluten-Free Gingerbread Waffles
This recipe for festive, easy vegan gluten free gingerbread waffles are perfect to serve on Christmas morning (or any other morning during the holidays!).
11. French Toast Casserole
10. Easy Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree
An Easy Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree made with store-bought or homemade cinnamon rolls, green icing, and Christmas sprinkles.
9. Hashbrown Casserole With Sausage, Egg, & Cheese
8. Cherry Almond Braid
Adding this sweet Cherry Almond Braid to your holidays is a delicious idea!
7. Skillet Biscuits and Sausage Gravy Casserole
6. Monte Cristo Casserole Recipe
This Monte Cristo Casserole recipe is inspired by the popular Bennigan’s sandwich. But, this dish is easy to make and perfect for a special brunch or breakfast.
5. Crustless Quiche to Make-Ahead and Freeze
Follow this basic recipe to make ahead and freeze Crustless Quiche.
4. Eggnog Cranberry French Toast Bake
Eggnog is one of my favorite holiday beverages. I love recipes that use eggnog. This Eggnog Cranberry French Toast Bake is a perfect holiday recipe and a great French Toast recipe.
3. Slow Cooker Banana Bread
This Slow Cooker Banana Bread recipe is a wonderful fall delight. You put your ingredients in and about 2 hours later you have banana bread.
2. Christmas Tree Cream Cheese Danish – Easy Last-Minute Breakfast Recipe
An easy last-minute recipe to serve for breakfast on Christmas morning is this delicious Christmas tree cream cheese danish. Your family is going to love this!
1. Cranberry Donut Bread Pudding
Quick & easy, but holiday-themed, this Cranberry Donut Bread Pudding is just what the chef ordered. It’s an easy breakfast or brunch, and your family would be hard-pressed to believe you that it’s studded with seasonal favorites.
- Breakfast Casserole
- Gingerbread Pancakes
- Gingerbread Waffles
- French Toast Casserole
- Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree
- Choose any Christmas breakfast ideas from the post that you like.
- Click on the link below the photo to get the full recipes and instructions.
- Try the best Christmas breakfast ideas and share your photo under my pin on Pinterest!