How can I make my kids’ Valentine special?
Valentine’s Day does not always have to be between you and your lover especially now that you have your own family. In fact, Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to show and shower your kids with some extra love! It is also the perfect time to bond and create new memories with your kids! If you need some creative and fun ideas to make your kids’ Valentine’s Day special, then here are some cute ideas:
- Place heart-shaped post-it notes with things you love about your child on their room door or scattered around the house.
- Make homemade Valentine’s cards and teach them the value of simple homemade gifts.
- Do a random act of kindness together. Valentine’s day does not have to be limited to the people close to you. If you have a lot of love to give, then why not share it with those who need it most? You can visit a nursing home and hand out your homemade Valentine’s day crafts and cards or give them some homemade baked goodies. Valentine’s Day is a great day to express love for fellow humans, even those you don’t know.
- Create some Valentine’s Day decor together. Bond with your child by making some cute Valentine’s day crafts you can hang on your windows and walls, or simply display them on your tables and shelves.
- Make a heart-shaped themed Valentine’s Day breakfast such as a heart-shaped pancake, pink smoothies, heart-shaped cookies, and more!
- Have a Valentine’s Day family movie night.
- Decorate heart-shaped sugar cookies together
- Do a special craft project.
Valentine art projects for kindergarten
There are several things and reasons why Valentine’s Day is a great holiday. There are delicious treats, spending time with your partner, romantic date nights, and more. But you also must know that Valentine’s day is not only for grown-ups especially if you have kids! You can involve the whole family in Valentine’s Day festivities by setting aside some time to make fun Valentine’s Day crafts. And remember that in whatever you do (especially this day) putting in the love to your projects is what matters most.
- Custom Photo Puzzle. Turn your favorite photo of you and your kids into a little puzzle to show how they put your heart together.
- Valentine’s Day Candy Jar. This is for sure a hit to your children. Fill a mason jar with your kid’s favorite treats for a sweet valentine’s craft idea and let them design their jar!
- Mason Jar of Love Notes. Another easy craft to do with the whole family. Just place in some random notes from you, your partner, and your kids!
- Valentine Heart Wreath. Cut out a few pieces of heart-shaped paper and make it into a wreath! It’s simple and fun to make, and your kids will be able to proudly hang it up around the house or share it with friends.
- Fingerprint Love Canvas. It’s not wrong to get a little dirty this Valentine’s! Bring out your paint and let your children do their own Valentine’s masterpiece.
Easy peasy valentine crafts
Valentine’s Day is a wonderful opportunity to teach your kids to be crafty and share love with family and friends. I found these 10 cute and sweet art projects you can try with your kids this year! These easy crafts will not cost you anything, just some attention and quality time with your kids – and everything you already have in the house, if you have kids, like crayons, colorful paper, and paint.
Please check the DIY Project at Live Craft Love
Valentines Day Heart Fingerprint Tree Craft
Please check the full DIY Project at Easypeasyandfun
Love Bugs for Valentine’s Day
Check the DIY Project at Momluck
Heart Candy for Kids to Make on Valentine’s Day
Check the details at Kidscraftroom
“Bee Mine” Valentine’s Day Craft For Kids
The full DIY project found at Craftymorning
Giant Alphabet Heart Matching Game
Check the details of this projects at Toddlerapproved
Rainbow Heart Paper Pom Pom Wreath
Check the detailed kids craft project at Hellowonderful
String Art Heart
Check detailed project at Howweelearn
Toddler Valentines Heart Bouquet
Check the details of this DIY project for kids at Artycraftykids
Hello Kitty Heart Valentine Craft
The full DIY project found at Craftymorning
If you enjoyed this collection and would like to keep it close to you at any time, just save THIS PIN below to your Pinterest Valentine’s Day board.
I’m Anastasia and I’m a full-time blogger, online entrepreneur, and Pinterest marketing strategist. I help digital entrepreneurs and bloggers drive targeted traffic from Pinterest either through my online courses or through Pinterest consultancy.