Have you thought about the Easter Decorations you’ll try in your house this year? It doesn’t have to be something expensive at all, in this post you will see some surprisingly chic Easter decorations DIY. You can implement these Easter crafts together with your kids and family.
It’s not only about bunny and egg ornaments, you will find here great ideas of mason jar holders, floral decorations, greenery, and burlap.
Easter Decorating Ideas
Easter is just around the corner! If you are already set with a variety of unique Easter-themed foods and recipes, then you might now want to focus on decorating your house or backyard—or wherever it is you are planning to celebrate. Having Easter-themed decorations and trinkets scattered around the house will give your guests that Easter holiday spirit which gives this particular day special and fun.
From colored eggs to Easter bunny displays, here are some unique and fun Easter decoration ideas that are will grab your guests’ attention—no matter what age group they are in:
- Easter Egg Tree – This one will help you use your colored Easter eggs in a unique way aside from just scattering them all over your house and backyard. To make an Easter Egg Tree, you can gather some branches from your garden or at your local florist and have some eggs hanging on it! The different colors of the eggs will definitely be a fun sight to look at.
- Spring-Themed Wreath – Welcome your guests even before they step foot in your house. You can either DIY a bird’s nest wreath and put some colored eggshells on there, or just a simple wreath with flowers and feathers surrounding it.
- Easter Egg Flower Box – Do you have an empty vase or flower pot lying around? Why not make an Easter egg flower box out of it? You can just simply use some fake grass and decorate it with some colorful dyed eggs!
Easter Table Décor
One strategy to make your Easter buffet look more appealing and appetizing is by decorating your Easter table! It is always best to think of your centerpiece. It can either be a set of candles placed on some gold candle holders or vase. You can also decorate your table with some fun bunny napkins that the kids will for sure love. And why not follow a color theme? It may be a Spring theme with greens, blues, and yellows, or a muted theme for an evening meal.
With that said, it is always best to have your house decorated with the guests in mind. Are your guests your family members? You might want to give off a homey atmosphere then. Are they a bunch of families with kids? Then a colorful and playful decor will do best. Or is it a backyard celebration with your friends and workmates? Then you might want to consider a simple yet elegant setting.
9. Springtime Sweets: A Bouquet Candy Dish
8. Pretty Parisienne Egg Cup Bouquets
Using these egg cup holders, you can make these unique centerpieces with painted eggs as little vases for the tender spring flowers.
7. Here Comes The Sun: Lemon & Yellow DIY Easter Centerpiece Décor
With a simple transparent jar, some lemons and other details of this Easter DIY centerpiece, you will give a pop of color to your table.
DIY Project Details: yellowblissroad.com
6. Country Charm Easter Egg Jar
To stay within a limited budget for Easter decorations, you probably would appreciate this dollar store DIY project.
5. Elegant Tulip Vases
This decoration idea was used for a beautiful wedding, but I fell in love with it and the color and fresh spring look of these tulips in jars are just ideal for Easter DIY decor.
Religious Easter Decorations
As fun as Easter get-togethers and party activities go, we must not forget who and what this holiday is for. Easter is celebrated in memory of the resurrection of Jesus Christ after his crucifixion. This goes especially to Christians with a strong religious belief. So if you want to put some reminders of what the meaning of Easter is throughout your home, then you can either print some Easter cutouts with religious themes and have it framed in your wall or your tables. You can also have a board hanging on your wall wherein you can quote a Biblical passage. Having a small cross on your wall or as a centerpiece is also a great example of a religious Easter decoration.
4. Elegant Easter Egg Tree Decorations
3. Easy DIY Egg Heads Easter Craft
Super cute Easter decorations idea – start this project a few weeks before the Easter and do it with your kids. You’ll have a lot of fun!
2. Candy and Flowers Easter Centerpiece
1. DIY Easter Cabbage Arrangements
This DIY Easter Centerpiece is my favorite because it’s so original!
DIY Project at celebratingeverydaylife
Did you like this collection of Easter decoration ideas? Save THIS PIN and get back to them on Easter!