For most of the families, Chrismas dinner is a memorable moment. But if you try one of these amazing Christmas dinner recipes this year, you will make this Chrismas truly unforgettable! If you want to get back to this collection just before the Christmas, just save THIS PIN!
Traditional Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas
- Green Bean Casserole – for this recipe you will need fresh green beans, mushrooms, and heavy cream.
- Roasted Mushrooms in a Browned Butter, Garlic and Thyme Sauce – cook mushrooms with melted butter and pepper, with garlic and a bit of flour to soak up the moisture. You will also need pound fresh green beans and chicken or vegetable broth.
- Traditional Fluffy Mashed Potato Recipe – it’s on of the traditional Christmas dishes which you can not resist, made with sour cream, heavy cream and butter.
- Brown Sugar Garlic Port with Carrots & Potatoes – you can make this dish in less than an hour, and will need only 6 ingredients.
Christmas dinner menu sides and Salads
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Cinnamon Butternut Squash, Pecans, and Cranberries – this colorful side dish for Christmas can be done in just about 20-25 minutes. Your vegetarian guests will be happy!
- Cranberry Millionaire Salad – this amazing homemade cranberry sauce goes with pecans, coconut, marshmallows, and pineapple. This sweet side will be a great combination of turkey main dish!
- Cream Cheese and Parmesan Asparagus – this recipe will get your rolls and veggies in one!
- Macaroni salad recipe – for this unique recipe you will need a puff pastry sheet, asparagus, cream cheese, an egg and Parmesan Cheese.
Christmas Dinner Menu Main Courses
- Spanish Spiced Turkey – upgrade your traditional Christmas turkey to a new level with Spanish spices and flavors and serve with some fine Spanish wines!
- Herbed Mayonnaise Roast Turkey – this recipe is very easy and the result is a moist turkey full of orange, sage, rosemary, and thyme.
- Pineapple Honey Glazed Ham Recipe – this ham recipe will balance your Christmas Dinner Menu as the main course, with its flavorful glaze made with pineapple juice, dijon mustard, and honey for your spiral ham.
- Roasted Cranberry Brown Sugar Pork Chops – these pork chops are quick to cook, and at the same time, as the main course of your Christmas Dinner menu, they are pretty, just looking at this dish on a photo, I can’t help dreaming to have them on my table this Christmas.
Southern Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas
- Southern-Style Green Beans – this plate of southern vegetables will get better than from a restaurant if you follow this recipe!
- Southern Squash Casserole – add this comforting side dish to your Southern Christmas Dinner menu ideas as it’s made for holidays! You will get a plate of tender yellow squash, onions, sour cream and cheddar cheese topped with crushed buttery crackers.
- Southern-style baked macaroni and cheese – one of my favorite side dishes for holidays! You can use it in combination with lobster, breadcrumbs, and tons of various cheeses.
- Southern Cornbread Dressing – for this recipe you will need cornbread crumbles, white bread, corn, minced onion, eggs and some other ingredients.
Christmas dinner menu for a crowd
- Bruschetta Bread – сrispy garlic bread is topped with tomatoes and basil tossed with olive oil and garlic is an Italian classic and perfect as a side dish or appetizer!
- Bacon Brown Sugar Smokies – this is a very popular holiday appetizer which takes just three ingredients these and is guaranteed to be the hit of your event.
- Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts with Sweet Dipping Sauce Recipe
- Cranberry Pinot Noir Meatballs – these meatballs are made with Pinot Noir wine. Serve a glass of Pinot Noir with them and your guest will be happy at the party!
Other Amazing Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas for your Party!
Did you like the collection of Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas? Just save this PIN to your Christmas Board and you will always have a chance to look again at these recipes!
Hey, before you leave this site, are you sure you don’t want to take a look at my recently posted collection of Christmas Cookie Recipes?