As September is getting closer, most of us want to get more organized in our lives and goals. These back to school DIY ideas and projects will definitely help put you put your thoughts and everything else together.
1. Keep important notes in a DIY chalkboard notebook
2. Create your bullet journal
3. Add a secret compartment for supplies to your notebook
I never thought it could be so easy to carry around the small school supplies! If your kids keep losing school supplies, this is a brilliant idea for you!
4. Pen and pencil holders made of plastic bottles
These holders can be in your locker, desk or in your bag. They save your pencils, you save the planet by recycling used plastic bottles!
5. DIY gorgeous bookmarks
Students in schools and colleges still use textboooks in the era of Kindle and tablets. These beautiful DIY bookmarks will equally fit a novel, a textbook, a planner or a bullet journal.
6. DIY To-Do list
7. Organize your kids with DIY routine clock
8. DIY lap desk
If you do a lot of work (or your kids do a lot of homework) on a laptop, why not making this experience cozier? This DIY lap desk is easy to make and can be customized to fit your kid’s personality and taste.
9. Organize all supplies mess with repurposed shoe organizer
Which one of these back to school DIY projects are you going to try? Save THIS PIN for later to your Pinterest Back to School board and upload under it the photo of your DIY project!